Wednesday 31 May 2017

PARTY PUPS

Hello.
Today I'm playing along at the Muse Card Challenge.
This week, they're celebrating Ardyth's birthday and you can choose any of her
fabulous cards as your Muse.

If you check out Ardyth's blog - MASKerade - there's a really nifty link to browse through her cards.
(I definitely need to learn how to add that to my blog ).

Anyhoo - I needed a one layer card to send overseas, so her cute 'go bananas' creation was perfect for me to CASE.


I switched out Ardyth's monkeys for my pups and pretty much copied everything else ;-)
Thanks so much for the inspiration, Ardyth  xxx

                                      MASKerade: SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks Day 5:

My Favorite Things - Four Legged Friends, coloured with Copics
Clearly Besotted - Make A Wish
VersaColor Inks - Camelia, Cyan. Canary

9 comments:

Jaana said...

Cute card!

Marilyn said...

Love the card, Caroline. Perfect rendition of the card you chose as your muse.

Ardyth said...

Ha! This is NOT the card I thought you cased - I did a puppy one a few years ago for my daughter. Maybe I cased myself when I made the monkey card! lol! This is super fun and full of life! Thanks so much for the happy birthday wishes and for coming to my party at Muse!

Ardyth said...

Email me and I'll show you how to add your Pinterest gallery to your blog.

Jenni's Jems said...

What a cute and fun card and beautifully coloured x

Lucille K said...

Just love your sweet card, great take on Ardyth's card too :)

Unknown said...

what a honey of a card - nice interpretation and awesome colouring

foleysfriend said...

Super cute card; great interpretation of Ardyth's card;

Lady Joyful said...

Oh so cute!