Saturday 29 July 2017

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hello.
What did we do before distress ink?  ;-)

Here I've tried blending some colours together to give a more masculine feel,
but without resorting to blue!


I attached some Stick It to black card before die-cutting my letters, to make them easier to attach to my background.
Then I simply stamped a sentiment and popped it up with foam tape.

Challenge


Anything Goes

Supplies
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed / Ripe Persimmon / Fired Brick
MFT - Stitched Scallop Edge Rectangle and Stitched Alphas
Mama Elephant - Labeled Messages


2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehehe, that is SO fun! I love the blah, blah, blah, nearly made me spit my tea all over my pooter! LOL. Gorgeous ink work, love the gradient of colour. Stunning and really fun card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

debby4000 said...

What a fun card, love the background.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby