Thursday 28 September 2017

FA LA LA LA LLAMA

Hello.
This week I sat down to make another Yeti card
 (are you sick of them yeti) :-)
but then I spied an abandoned llama on my desk -
and decided to put him to good use.

Here he is delivering presents.


I die cut a rectangle - IRL this has a stitched edge, but for someone reason it gets lost in my photos.
Then I attached a scalloped edge piece at the bottom and stamped my sentiment.
The background was sponged with distress ink and some water drops.

My Llama is coloured with Copics and I used the parcels from my MFT Yeti set as Christmas presents.
I also found a little scarf from a WPlus9 winter set, that fit him perfectly.

Challenge



Supplies.
MFT - Beast Friends, Llama Love, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle, Violet's ABCs
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
WPlus9 - Winter Woodland


4 comments:

Susan Powell said...

LOVE this card - so cute! The sentiment made me giggle.

I Card Everyone said...

Your Llama, is an awesome alpaca!
no I'm not tired of him Yeti!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Simply love your wonderful holiday card...just too darn cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Monika Reeck said...

love the backdrops on your background
looks like Llama in winter time
am I right
cute that he brought many present...do I get one hehe
cute cute and CAS card
LOVE THIS
many thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika